It stands to reason that your choice of which online casino you play with is indeed a very important one. Listed below we’ve provided you with 5 tips that will make it easier for you to find a reputable casino on the Internet. Following these 5 steps will lead you to a better experience when you bet online so please read carefully. It will be to your benefit.
5 Tips for Finding a Reputable Online Casino
- Choose a Casino that uses a trusted software provider like IGT, NetEnt, Bally Technologies, BetSoft, Microgaming, Playtech, SoftSwiss, Saucify, Play’n Go, WGS Technology, Arrows Edge, Rival Powered and Realtime Gaming. This list is only about one quarter of the total number of trustworthy online casino software platforms available across hundreds of honest and trustworthy casinos. The best online casinos all display the logos of the software platforms they use to run their games. All of the aforementioned companies have years of experience developing games and are respected by players and gambling operators alike. If you’re looking for fair online games to gamble on then choose a legitimate Internet casino powered by only the most respected software providers.
- Search the web for online casino complaints to make sure that you’re not walking into a trap. There are so many great gambling forums these days and the players talk to each other so unfair casinos are caught quickly by the collective online gambling community of real money gamblers. Go to Google.com and type in the “name of the casino + complaints” into the search engine. Google will do a really good job of discovering complaints that have been posted about online casinos. Take your time and read through them. Go beyond the first page of results. Do thorough research and you’ll be able to avoid the casino scams and find the legit Internet gambling websites.
- Contact Support before making a deposit. The quality of customer support is really important and there is a direct correlation between customer service quality and level of enjoyment/satisfaction for players. Make sure the website has 24/7 live chat that responds within a minute or two. Anything longer than 2 minutes and you’re not dealing with a top tier casino. All of the top rated online casinos have customer service response times of two minutes or less. The most reputable online casino sites, like Mr Green for example, will use a service like TrustPilot for customer to post reviews of their customer service. You can see that Mr Green’s TrustPilot Reviews are quite excellent. They are rated 4 out of 5 stars with more than 1,294 ratings by real people. They really have mostly 5 star ratings but of course there is the occasional gambler that loses and blames it all on the casino. Like loosing can never happen at an online casino. Yea right!
- Read the casino bonus terms and conditions twice before making a deposit and redeeming any type of online casino bonus offer. This applies to deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins bonuses. Any type of bonus offer a casino gives to you comes with terms and conditions attached. That’s OK in general and credible Internet casinos will have fair and reasonable T&Cs. However the predatory online casinos that are truly just scams will include ridiculous terms and conditions that can make it next to impossible to receive your winnings. Some websites will only count your Online Slots play towards wagering requirements so always read bonus their T&Cs very carefully. If you’re a blackjack player then you should generally avoid bonuses unless they are geared specific for blackjack play.
- Set a gambling bankroll (a budget) for yourself before you start betting. Remember that casinos are literally built to take your money. Sure you can win in the short run and its tons of fun to gamble inside a casino. But no matter what, they have the advantage over time and the more time you spend gambling the more money you will lose. So approach gambling at an online casino as entertainment only. Set yourself an entertainment budget for the night’s experience, whether its $50 or $500. Set a budget and stick to it.
Bonus Tip: If you get Lucky and win big cash out and walk out or log out immediately. Winning does happen. You need to be smart enough to realize that it is lucky when you win and you’ll probably lose it back if you keep on playing. So if/when you win, walk away a winner with your shoulders back and head held high. It feels much better like that than walking away with am empty wallet after countless hours of grinding out the last portion of your bankroll. That’s a sure bet.